27 No. 4
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
12–17 August 2006, Seoul, Korea
The 19th International Conference on Chemical Education (19th ICCE) is being organized by the Korean Chemical Society. The conference, the theme of which will be “Chemistry and Chemical Education for Humanity,” will provide opportunities for chemists, chemical engineers, chemistry educators, and related specialists to share and exchange their experiences and expertise related to chemical education and the benefits of chemistry.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Chemical Industry and Chemistry Education
- Chemistry in Developing Countries
- Chemistry in Secondary Schools
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry to Societal Needs
- Demonstration of Chemistry
- Fusion of Modern Technologies for Chemistry Education
- Green Chemistry and Environment-Friendly Chemistry
- Microscale Laboratory Technique
- Multimedia and Visualization for Chemistry Education
- Polymer Education
- Public Understanding of Chemistry
- Role of Chemists
- Science Education at Elementary Level
- The Future of Chemistry Textbooks
- Use of Arts in Chemical Education
- Web-Based Learning and Teaching
Your Calendar for contact information.
last modified 17 June 2005.
Copyright © 2003-2005 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact [email protected]