Organizations & People
International Council for Scientific
and Technical Information (ICSTI)
Wendy A. Warr (1998-2005)
> link to ICSTI
- ICSTI 2004 General Assembly, London, UK, 13-18 May 2004
> IUPAC Representative's Report [pdf file
- 13KB], by Wendy Warr
- Open Access to Scientific and Technologival Information, seminar
held in Paris on January 2003
Representative's Report, by Wendy Warr, Chem. Int. Jul.
- ICSTI 2002 General Assembly, Stocklom, Sweden, at the invitation
of The Royal Institute of Technology Library
> IUPAC Representative's
Report, by Wendy Warr, Chem. Int. Nov. 2002
> Summary Report [pdf file - 66KB],
by B. Mahon, ICSTI Executive Director
- ICSTI Seminar on the Digital Preservation of the Records of Science,
hosted by UNESCO, Paris, 14-15 February 2002
about it and link to 'Cometh a digital dark age?', by Tony Davies,
Spectroscopy Europe June/July 2002 (reprint CI Nov. 2002)
- Second UNESCO/ICSU Conference on Electronic Publishing in Science,
Paris, 20-23 February 2001
> link to report
- ICSTI 2001 General Assembly Munich, Germany, at the invitation
of the European Patent Office
- ICSTI 2000 General Assembly, Columbus, Ohio, USA, at the invitation
of Chemical Abstracts Service
- ICSTI 1999 General Assembly, Taipei, Taiwan, RoC, at the invitation
of the Science and Technology Information Center (STIC) of the National
Science Council (NSC) in Taiwan
- ICSTI General Assembly, Loch Lomond, Scotland, 21-25 May 1998
> download report as published in Chem. Int. 1998, Vol.
20, No. 5, p.141-148 > pdf
file - 35KB
- ICSTI winter committee meeting, Paris, 10-11 Jan 1998
> download highlights as published in Chem. Int. 1998, Vol.
20, No. 2, p. 43-45 > pdf
file - 143KB
Check it out . . .
ICSTI Forum, Quarterly
newsletter of the International Council for Scientific and Technical
Page last modified 13 February 2006.
Copyright ©1997-2006 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions or comments about IUPAC, please contact, the Secretariat.
Questions regarding the website, please contact web