32 No. 1
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence
19–23 April 2010
Bioluminescent mushrooms: Omphalotus nidiformis.
The 16th International Symposium on Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence (ISBC), to take place 19–23 April 2010 in Lyon, France, will review the latest advances in bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and related topics.
The ISBC series, which started in 1978 in Brussels, Belgium, and now is held every two years in a different country, was last held in Shanghai, China in 2008. The scope of the symposium will include the following:
- biosensors and bioassays
- in vitro and in vivo reporter gene technology
- biochemistry of bioluminescence
- chemistry of chemiluminescence
- electrochemiluminescence and electrogenerated luminescence
- analytical applications
- biology and physiology of luminous organisms
- microarrays, biochips and miniaturized systems
- applications in medicine, molecular biology, forensic sciences, clinical chemistry, food analysis, and cosmetics
- bioluminescence and chemiluminescence resonance energy transfers
- nucleic acid hybridization assays
- fluorescence of biomolecules
last modified 28 January 2010.
Copyright © 2003-2009 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact [email protected]