33 No. 3
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
APME 2011, IUPAC 9th International Conference on Advanced Polymers via Macromolecular Engineering, will be held at the Dedeman Cappadocia Hotel & Convention Center, Cappadocia, Turkey, 5–8 September 2011. Many distinguished scientists have been invited to deliver lectures and short communications. Poster presentation will be an important part of the program.
The symposium will cover the following topics:
- Macromolecular Design and Applications: Radical, Ionic, Living Polymerization, Related Processes, Ring-Opening and Coordination Polymerization, Metallocene and Ziegler-Natta Systems, New Progress of Olefin, Diene and Vinyl Polymerization, Polymer Reactions, All Aspects of Polymer and Monomer Synthesis and Applications, Block and Graft Copolymers, Energy and Light-Induced Processes
- Macromolecular Architecture: New Molecular Architecture, Star Polymers, Hyperbranched Polymers, Dendrimers, Supramolecular Assembly, Macromolecular Thin Films, Molecular Composites and Assemblies, Inclusion Complexes
- Functional Polymers: Functional and Telechelic Polymers, Electroactive and Photoactive Polymers, Polymers with Specific Functions, Liquid Crystalline Polymers, Polymer Membranes
- Bio-Related and Medical Polymers: Bioactive and Bicompatible Polymers, Polymers for Medical Uses, Polymer Drug Carries, Natural Polymers, Advanced Implants and Tissue Engineering
- Polymer Blends and Composites
- Structure and Properties of Polymers
- Advances in Polymer Characterization and Modeling of Polymers: Modern and Analytic Techniques, Spectroscopic, Chromatographic, and Microscopic Methods, Thermal Analysis Methods, X-Ray Techniques, Analysis and Properties via Molecular Modeling, Designed Polymers via Molecular Modeling of Chemical Reactions
last modified 9 May 2011.
Copyright © 2003-2011 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact [email protected]